Thursday, February 14, 2008

My health left me in a place where I had to give up everything I worked so hard for in my career. Now I'm left trying to pick up the pieces, with no career ladder at my current job, and no job opportunities elsewhere. The fact of the matter is, my web skills are rusty because I stopped specializing when I decided to pursue the CIO position at work. So if I want to get back into web development I need to start honing my skills.

I need to go over CSS and CSS design layouts.
I need to go over Web 2.0 Standards.
I need to become proficient with Drupal and other Content Management Systems.
And so much more.

But that is a place to start.

1 comment:

Vashey Fam said...

Shauna, I just found a comment you left on my blog ages ago.....banana bread recipe. Anyway, I just read your entries. I am so sorry. I can see that you've stopped using this blog. If you ever come back here, know that you were prayed for this day September 3, 2008.